oh right this thing

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Wuzzy

31, female

Fidgety Bopper

Roxy Lalonde

oh right this thing

from Wuzzy on 10/20/2015 03:53 AM

I've been here for like a week but I still haven't done an intro?? loud shrugging

So anyways hi, I'm Wuzzy. I've been through every iteration of Gigapause and I can be plagued by periods of inactivity, but I'm gonna try to avoid that here. I'm 22, I just graduated with a degree in Geology that I'm not going to use for science, and I'm currently living at home in NYC with my moms. I probably won't be leaving the city when I move out but who knows.

I got into Homestuck back in 2011, like 2 weeks before [S] Cascade dropped. I'm not actually up to date on the comic, having lost steam with my reread somewhere in Act 5.2, but I still like it a lot. My favorite characters are (in no particular order) all the Beta kids but particularly Jade, WV/the Mayor, PM, Roxy, Jane, Kanaya, Karkat, Nepeta, and Aradia (but like. secretly my favorite characters are Just About Everyone. so this list doesn't mean all that much). 

Other things I like include robots, anime, mythology, and comics! I am absolute trash for the movie Pacific Rim and the anime series Hunter X Hunter, and chances are I will try to convince you to watch either of them (mostly HxH) at least once. Please feel free to ask me for anime recommendations, I have Opinions. And I promise they're opinions aside from "you should watch Hunter X Hunter."

I am both the literal embodiment of sunshine in a human vessel and also a real human-shaped marshmallow. I dislike seeing people be sad and always want to tell people encouraging things and try to help them out when they're down, even when I have no idea whether I'll be helpful (which is surprisingly stressful ;u; ). So I made a thread for it! Please feel free to visit the Tea Room if you need some emotional cheerleading. I am in no way an expert, but I will do my best to assist! 

Example of how I do: I met my super-cute super-amazing moirail Rerezz about 4 years ago when I misunderstood something they posted on Tumblr and threw a whole pile of aggressive caring at them. So, y'know. Basically hecka pale since day 1. 

I like a lot of music but one of my top favorite bands is Halestorm, my favorite season is Fall, I'm way gayer than I initially expected to be, and I can get rambly when I'm tired.

Maya: You're like the bad guys in Sailor Moon, only we're friends.
Wuzzy: Awww gosh, that's one of the nicest things anyone's ever said to me!

Lauren: haha you're so dumb remember when you only said that sarcastically
Wuzzy: Did i ever use "swag" sarcastically?? I thought it just slowly consumed me like a plague

Reply Edited on 10/20/2015 03:54 AM.

« Back to forum