nekkidile
Admin

32, female

Pesky Urchin

Moderator Roxy Lalonde Karkat Vantas Dave Strider Jade Harley

Re: The Shop & Gifts

from nekkidile on 10/18/2015 10:12 PM

added a point to the submission rules!

feel free to submit non homestuck related items, however we'd appreciate it if items looked as if they could be in homestuck.  

i'll make a great signature sometime 

nekkidile
Admin

32, female

Pesky Urchin

The Shop & Gifts

from nekkidile on 10/18/2015 03:03 AM

Hello, Echelas! My little ladder climbers. Anklebiters and Pesky Urchins alike, we welcome the return of the shop feature that most of you from the first Gigapause may be familiar with and may have missed dearly. Boondollars burning holes in your pockets? Worry no more, you may now soon buy and send your friends gifts. However the shop will need to be stocked, while I myself am planning on making a ton of items for the shop, we figured some of you Plucky Tots might be intereted in making your own items to submit here on this thread to be added to the shop in the future! 

Examples & Previews of shop items!: 
torn_prospit_breathplayer_banner.pngprospit_spaceplayer_banner.pngtorn_derse_lightplayer_banner.pngtorn_derse_time_player_banner.pngsord.pngpile_of_grubs.gifcrystalized_twin_mutinis.pngcrystalized_mutini.pngcan_of_peas.png
Rules to submitting:
  • Items must fit into a 100x100 pixel square.
  • Backgrounds of the items must be transparent.
  • Items do not specifically have to be hometuck related. We would like all items to at least look as if they could belong in homestuck though. We also do not want a flood of non-homestuck items, since this site is primarily homestuck.

Reply Edited on 10/18/2015 10:11 PM.

nekkidile
Admin

32, female

Pesky Urchin

Re: The Echeladder of Success

from nekkidile on 10/15/2015 03:13 PM

hirabunny has made it clear he is uncomfortable with the idea of a knock off gigapause, so we are not the successor of gigapause but an offspring. This place could never be what the beta and alpha session of gigapause so we are not going to try to be. But we hope to make this place as user-friendly and familiar to everyone we've come to know and love from gigapause. So, welcome to Echeladder! 

with the three of us currently, we hope to make this place look and feel great as well as fun. <3

nekkidile
Admin

32, female

Pesky Urchin

nak nak

from nekkidile on 10/14/2015 05:34 AM

im never good at introductions or about mes but here i go

hi im nekki, or nekkidile as i've adopted since being in the homestuck fandom, which i've been in for 4ish years now, have been keeping up with the comic and the fandom since '11. favorite characters include: jade, terezi, john, dave, karkat, rose, roxy and pretty much everyone tbh. top ships are davejade, johnrose, karezi, and vriskan. also i have grown a great passion for johnrezi. im a huge multi-shipper though and enjoy or am open to most ships. there are very few ships i dislike.

i'm 23 years old, i have an associates in graphic design. i live with my mom, step dad and cat. i have some really great irl friends and some cool online friends. i do not currently have a job and i cannot drive. how does one adult?

me and my girlfriend of roughly 8 years broke up in november so as of next month ill have been single for a whole year, whoo?

i spend a majority of my time online, watching youtube videos, talking to and rping with my rp partner (the ex gf), and browsing tumblr and being on gigapause.

other fandoms or things i like include: avatar the last airbender/legend of korra, steven universe, gravity falls, ace attorney, once upon a time, the walking dead, game of thrones, how to train your dragon, disney, assassins creed, final fantasy and kingdom hearts, and various animes. im sure i could list more but you get the gist. 

nekkidile
Admin

32, female

Pesky Urchin

Re: introducing the me

from nekkidile on 10/13/2015 09:49 PM

okay thats fair tbh

nekkidile
Admin